- 11/22/15- Medical Malpractice or General Negligence – Understand Your Case Properly Before Filing a Claim
Posted by William Metzler of (Image Source)Medical mistakes are painful, expensive and unfortunately widespread. According to Food and Drug Administration, at least 1.5 million people in the U.S... More
- 11/19/15- Acupuncture for Arthritis - Brooklyn Acupuncture amitausa.com
Posted by Alexis Thompson of Do you wake up feeling like some of your joints are stiff as a board?
Has completing regular daily activities become more than just a chore?
Does climbing stairs leave you not only tired but in discomfort and
pain? http://amitausa.com - Arthritis is one of the most common debilitating disorders seen in
the United States with more than 100 different forms. If you are
experiencing pain, stiffness or swelling from either osteoarthritis or
rheumatoid arthritis perhaps receiving acupuncture for arthritis can
help you also!What is Arthritis?
With over 100 forms there
are several common elements found in the condition of arthritis... More
- 08/30/15- Reiki Shoden (First Teaching)
Posted by Lilia V. Marquez of REIKI SHODEN (First Teaching/First Degree) October 24, 2015 (Saturday) 10:00 AM- 5:00 PMPresenter: Shihan Lilia V. Marquez, RN-BC, CCRN Key words:self healing- me first-good health.Focus: therapeutic practice of Reiki RyohoAim: to live a healthy lifePrerequisite: NoneThis program is geared towards all individuals who are interested to learn Reiki Ryoho (Healing Art/Method), a healing modality that originated in Japan... More
- 06/08/15- The Excellent Career Prospects of Pharmacy Technicians in Connecticut(Image Credit:http://upload.wikimedia.org/)If you want a rewarding career in healthcare consider a role in the fast-growing allied health sector. Allied health jobs do not require you to spend several years in college or amass huge student debt... More
- 04/20/15- DR. VIKRAM CHAUHAN - MD (AYURVEDA)
Posted by Dr. Vikram Chauhan of Planet AyurvedaDR. VIKRAM CHAUHAN - MD (AYURVEDA) Dr... More
- 04/07/15- Is It Time to Buy Ultrasound for Your Medical Office?
Posted by Lori Wagoner of There are several benefits involved in getting an ultrasound machine for your facility. It enables quick and timely diagnosis, better patient care delivery and stronger doctor-patient relationship.If you do not have access to ultrasound imaging then you will have to refer your patient to a radiologist or a sonographer, and then wait for reports to come in... More
- 04/01/15- Introduction To Blog
Posted by Marie CarneyHello Everyone, This is Marie Carney, a blogger and writer about healthy diets and fitness. I am new to this website and hence I have created a new post on how fad diets can be helpful and how they can be harmful... More
- 04/01/15- Following Fad Diets? Do They Give Satisfactory Results
Posted by Marie Carney It can be quite tempting to want to follow fad diets when you see your favorite celebs swearing by them. And when you see them strutting their stuff on the Hollywood red carpet, you can't help but wonder about how they manage to be so svelte all the time! In fact, just a couple of weeks ago you saw their pictures where they looked a tad bloated, but as you look at them now, you realize that they've slimmed down and how! So you think to yourself that maybe this is the result of a fad diet and contemplate trying it out to drop some pounds quickly as well. However, before you embark upon any such mission, it is important that you know what you're getting yourself into. What are Fad Diets? These are weight loss plans or aids that promise quick and dramatic results... More
- 03/18/15- Contact Youthful Balance Medical Center
Posted by Angel Cuesta of Youthful Balance Medical CenterHi! If you are viewing this profile and are looking for some more information on our services, please email, call, or visit our website Youthful Balance Medical Center at to see all of the services that we provide.. ... More
- 03/13/15- Five Important Things to Know about the Role of a Pharmacy Technician(Image Credit: http://dhmh.maryland.gov/pharmacy/PublishingImages/j0406755.jpg)A pharmacy technician inputs customer and prescription data into the computer, fills and labels a prescription bottle, prepares medications, manages inventory and receives payments from customers for their prescriptions.Are you thinking it's a piece of cake?Well, it isn't.The job of a pharmacy technician is no picnic. A pharmacy technician needs to be detail-oriented, hardworking, accurate and most importantly must meticulously ensure the well-being of the customers... More